Elemental Zone Forum
Visit us at www.ezsystemrepairs.com Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elemental Zone Forum
Visit us at www.ezsystemrepairs.com Smile
Elemental Zone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Screen of DEATH

2 posters

Go down

Blue Screen of DEATH Empty Blue Screen of DEATH

Post by Lycosa Fri May 17, 2013 12:05 am

Ok, so I'm having a problem with playing games, if it's too crowded my games lag and boom BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. No idea why or what is causing the issue. I've already checked the temps of every component in my box. Here is my set up:
Asus Sabertooth 990FX
AMD 8350FX 4.0ghz
Gskill Sniper 1333mhz 16gb
Gigabyte 7970ghz edition
(2) Samsung 840's raid0
Corsair 750w
Windows 7 Ultimate

Any kind of advice or tips to help me would be great.

On a side note... I notice that my graphics are fairly weak compared to my old GTX 260 oc video card. It seems like it out performed my 7970ghz edition. I've tweaked everything to try and improve performance, but it doesn't seem to help at all. Nothing is OC'd. I also notice my screen will flash every now and then when I'm in a congested area of any type of game. This is my second AMD build and this is my second time I've had these issues. I'm very much considering going back to an Intel build.

Thanks for any tips and help in advance!

-Lycosa

Lycosa

Back to top Go down

Blue Screen of DEATH Empty BSOD Fix

Post by Pctweaks Fri May 17, 2013 12:16 am

I used fixshell.exe to fix window explorer in regedit with this program, heres a link http://www.how-to-fix-errors.com/errors/fix-fixShell.exe-error-fixShell.exe-error-fix.html

Also Performance Counters could be your issue as well, disable all of them with ExCtrlLst.exe here the link http://www.how-to-fix-errors.com/errors/fix-ExCtrLst.exe-error-ExCtrLst.exe-error-fix.html

Leave me a PM if that works or not.

Thanks,
PcTweaks
Pctweaks
Pctweaks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum