Elemental Zone Forum
Visit us at www.ezsystemrepairs.com Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elemental Zone Forum
Visit us at www.ezsystemrepairs.com Smile
Elemental Zone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battleground Guides by Varileztra

Go down

Battleground Guides by Varileztra Empty Battleground Guides by Varileztra

Post by Varileztra Wed May 15, 2013 1:39 pm

More will follow in the night and tomorrow!

And i now decided, that i will do the other guides as texts ~~ will work on it after my driver licence, so in a few days
Varileztra
Varileztra

Back to top Go down

Battleground Guides by Varileztra Empty Re: Battleground Guides by Varileztra

Post by Varileztra Sat May 25, 2013 9:54 am

Arathi Basin:

As announced, i will now continue doing these guides as texts.

In AB you gotta controll points to gain ressources. As soon as one team reaches 1600 ressources they won.

There are following points:

Stables (North)
Farm(South)
Lumbermill(west)
Goldmine(east)
Blacksmith (middle)

The more bases you controll, the faster you get your points.
--------------------------------------

The most savest way to play this BG is to controll 3 bases. I recommend to hold these: Farm, Lumbermill, Blacksmith as Horde, Stables, Lumbermill, Blacksmith as Alliance.

Farm/ Stables are closest to the Spawnpoints. Blacksmith is in the centre and allows you to move to another base very fast and gives a great overview over the map. Lumbermill is pretty easy to defend, especially,when you have druids/elemental shamans or hunters and gives a ver y good overview aswell.

Goldmines is not recommendable, because it´s very difficult to have a look at. Worstcase would be,that your team holds Farm/Lumbermill/Goldmines, you recently defended at Lumbermill and then there is a huge attack on Goldmines. 1st it´s difficult to see from somewhere between Farm/Lumbermill and it´s the longest way for your group to get over there.

As soon as you hold 3 bases leave 3 people at every base and the other 6 move between. When someone calls an inc as many of these 6 as are needed move to that base.

How to defend a base:

If you, for whatever reason, defend a base alone, position in about 20 yards to the flag.
Reason: When there is a rogue around, he will Sap you. If you are to close to the flag, he will sap you and instantly start to tap. This will force you to use your trinket and then he will simply blind you and tap through.
If you are to far away, he will sprint -> sap -> smoke at the flag -> tap.

Something you should always do, no matter how many people are around:

Shamans: plant down magma totem at the flag.
Hunters: plant explosive trap and snake trap at the flag
Rogues: do fan of knives at the flag.(infight)
Warlocks: Be prepared to send your pet on someone who wants to tap. + as destru use fire&brimstone on targets close to it.
Warriors: Thunderclap at the flag

And so on, i think you should know what your classes are able to do, to interrupt enemies tapping. Important are things like traps and magma totem, because they also interrupt, while you are cced.

IMPORTANT: Call incomings soon enough! Keep an eye on enemy movements and as soon as you see someone coming in your direction call it out. But also call, if they turn around and go elsewhere.

How to attack a base:

There are a couple of possiblities to attack a base.

The most common one is: Overrun the enemy and tap as soon as they are wiped out.

When you are a rogue and see someone defending alone, you can try, what i explained a bit above.

What you also can do, when you as a rogue have a partner: He distracts the enemy (also works,when they are 2 sometimes) and lures them a bit off the flag. then you pop out with smoke bomb and start to tap. When an enemy turns around then, your mate should cc thatone (shockwave,poly, frostnova, shadowfury, whatever)
A good CC-Chain can save you lots of time. you don´t have to kill everything to get a flag.

Sometimes, against bad enemies, it also works, that you just start a tap, while there is a big fight around you. less experienced people tend to fall into bloodlust and completly forget about the flag. I often enough saw 5 people chasing me, while a teammate tapped the flag.

Yea and this actually were the most important things to know about Arathi Basin. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Peace

- Vari
Varileztra
Varileztra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum