Elemental Zone Forum
Visit us at www.ezsystemrepairs.com Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elemental Zone Forum
Visit us at www.ezsystemrepairs.com Smile
Elemental Zone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :)

+2
Pctweaks
Tukas
6 posters

Go down

Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :) Empty Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :)

Post by Tukas Thu May 23, 2013 9:39 pm

I think leveling is looooong, maybe its because i procrastinate, i have full boas for my rogue and i still think leveling takes a long time. Some leveling is dredful but sometimes its really fun to do. I want to just grind it out but sometimes i get exhausted of leveling. anyone else feel the same way?
Tukas
Tukas

Back to top Go down

Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :) Empty Re: Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :)

Post by Pctweaks Thu May 23, 2013 9:45 pm

I think if you swap it out with battlegrounds for a bit and quests. I do instances as well, but its a personal opinion or option.

Thanks,
PcTweaks!
Pctweaks
Pctweaks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :) Empty Re: Do you think leveling takes long? Is it fun or just dredful, answer here give your opinion! :)

Post by Philzzak Thu May 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Its is very annoying when you are doing it alone, however with a Friend or Guildies I find it going very fast.

While talking on Mumble, Ventrillo, TeamSpeak or whatever you use, well as the saying goes.. Time flies when you're havin fun.

Luckily for my I have got my little brother into WoW so he plays with me from time to time.

Other methods I find that are awesome are playing Music that you love and just go with the flow.

But hey, you probably already know this if you've played the game for a long time.
Philzzak
Philzzak

Back to top Go down

Post by elementalqt Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

i don't really Notice it i Go numb when i lvl lol
elementalqt
elementalqt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philzzak Thu May 23, 2013 11:02 pm

elementalqt wrote:i don't really Notice it i Go numb when i lvl lol

That's cause you become dead inside, we all get that feeling from time to time when you get trolled around pillars in Arenas Very Happy
Philzzak
Philzzak

Back to top Go down

Post by Varileztra Fri May 24, 2013 5:56 am

i really really hate leveling since it became easy. ...and since i lvled dozens of characters. i even hit the character ACCOUNT cap from time to time, so i gotta delete some lowbies. i lvled hellfire penisula like 20 times, wrath i lvled 15 times, cataclysm 12 times... MoP 4 times... and no, those mostly arent characters i already had. everytime i started on a new realm i started to lvl up the characters from lvl 1 and so it happened, that i now have 2 hunters ( 70,90), 2 warlocks (85,90), 2 druids (85,85), 2 shamans (80,90), 3 paladins (73,80,85) 3 warriors (72,80,90) and a couple of thousands more characters between 50 and 80.... only charactes i never ever played beyond 70 are: mage, rogue, dk
Varileztra
Varileztra

Back to top Go down

Post by Yunashi Sat May 25, 2013 5:26 pm

I personally always say that I loathe leveling, yet I have 9 max level characters :3

It's mostly annoying when you actually are focused on reaching the level cap, as every level before the cap will seem boring and abundant at that point. Focusing on learning your class and exploring new zones can help a bit.
Yunashi
Yunashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Varileztra Sat May 25, 2013 5:32 pm

problem with that is: when you already know all zones and when you dont need to learn a class...me at least doesnt need to, i lvl them up, do, what my feeling tells me is best and when i ding max lvl i check some guides and mostly i see, that i am already doing most stuff correctly^^
Varileztra
Varileztra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum